- Which his right leg was bitten through by the shark. sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between right and correct ?
- What is the difference between I'll be right there. and I'll be right over. ?
- Does this sound natural and formal? Reseach on the topic appears to have not been conducted.
- When a book is rompy, how is the book in other words?
- is this correct “every movie he’s ever starred in had a plot worse than the previous but his acti...
- Is "it" in the following sentence a grammatical subject or not? [It bothers Homer when he has no...
- Are there any common wishes for the New Year other than saying Happy New Year?
- Do people say “fuck factory” to insult a certain organization/group/company?
- Have you seen anything like this? "almost never" can I say "nearly never" instead?
- what is the opposite of broken? for example "the toy is broken" can you say "the toy is intact" i...
- For the English speakers, can you please tell me how I can improve my English ? Some tips maybe ?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Is it correct to say: "How much homework" or "how many homeworks" ???
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- “Would you like some ice cream” or “Would you like an ice cream” is right ?
- You're very quickly...or You're very quick ?