Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Many Japanese believe their blood type have to do with their character. does this sound natural?
- I got a blood clot inside my mouth. 口の中に血豆ができちゃった。 does this sound natural?
- You'd better not discuss blood types and Japanese puns with people in the west. You'll just get m...
- What is this called? It divides a road into two lanes
- Is the following sentence correct? Whats most important when studying foreign languages it is ...
- Yield for the other drivers. They have the right away. Is it correct?
- Is follows sentence natural? I watched the movie "HELLO WORLD" on Amazon prime. it was a story o...
- Are "here you go" and "here you are" fully interchangeable? (details down below)
- The teacher cannot tolerate eating on the class. (Q1) Is this mean the teacher want to eat? ...
- I would like to ask someone who lives in the United States. How serious is Asian hate around yo...
- get out of the car / step out of the car which one is correct?
- These sentences are correct? What is the difference? 1. I remember clearly that our father was s...
- I'm just curious. Do you eat raw cabbage, such as sliced cabbage and shredded cabbage, in your co...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Is it correct to say: "How much homework" or "how many homeworks" ???
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- “Would you like some ice cream” or “Would you like an ice cream” is right ?
- You're very quickly...or You're very quick ?