- What is meant by r. e. m. here: pulling r. e. m
- I 'm having a headache now! does this sound natural?
- i m taking commuter train to go to my office😗 does this sound natural?
- *He practised slavery on him" Is this verb correct? I mean he took him as a slave
- Which one is correct 'Who enjoyed it most?' 'Who enjoyed it the most?'
- Which one is correct 'I did most of the work.' 'I did the most of the work.'
- In a game or something similar what does "my serve" mean?
- what's up people out there!! I just want to know what does mean this sentence: She's quiet dow...
- 1. After elected as a President, Hitler announced that no more election in the Germany and he is ...
- Which one of these 2 pronunciations sounds better? 👇 I said "to look forward"
- Is this right? I had a little fun at the party I had fun a little at the party
- Is this a hat or a cap?
- As to the screenshot image, Q1) Is "she is pretty only" correct English? Q2) If so, does "she is...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?