• English (US)
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? Which one of them correct ?
I'm studying at the Computer science or I'm studying of the Computer Science

Read more comments

  • English (US)
  • German Near fluent

  • English (UK)
  • English (US)

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions