Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I hate being sober. What does that mean?
- We're very much alike each other. That's why we hate each other. does this sound natural?
- I hate that criminal as much as I want to punch him. does this sound natural?
- Is “kick the can down the road “ similar to “procrastinate”? And is the phrase used in daily conv...
- That’s not unusual = That’s quite *normal, right?
- Is this conversation natural? A: I’m not good at cooking, but I often make soup. B: What kind of...
- A: Are you sure? B: Not exactly. Person B is not sure exactly. Am I right?
- Why do you use write " she of the..."? Is it ok to change it to " her of the..."? ====== Cr...
- I would like to ask someone who lives in the United States. How serious is Asian hate around yo...
- get out of the car / step out of the car which one is correct?
- These sentences are correct? What is the difference? 1. I remember clearly that our father was s...
- I'm just curious. Do you eat raw cabbage, such as sliced cabbage and shredded cabbage, in your co...
- “Epic” Do you use this word in everyday life? When you use this word, what kind of the situation?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Is it correct to say: "How much homework" or "how many homeworks" ???
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- “Would you like some ice cream” or “Would you like an ice cream” is right ?
- You're very quickly...or You're very quick ?