Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "The book on someone is that..." mean? The book on Tanaka is that his fastball, whic...
- Which Sometimes I failed to return the books, because I'm lazy. sounds the most natural?
- Move the book to the first shelf from the top. Does this sound natural?
- This was a brief explanation about how new normal would be implemented in my country. Does this ...
- Which one is correct? -I recommend you watch Naruto -I recommend that you watch Naruto -I reco...
- Hi🙂I’m looking for a person with whom I can practice my English) send me your inst nick and I’ll ...
- Can you please explain me the connection of drumstick and chicken in this video: https://youtu...
- The fishes that i cought yesterday and i gave you did that taste good? My friend who you met ye...
- "I'm a student." " ________." * I am so So I am So am I
- Have you found your phone?" "No I’m still ________." * looking it for looking for it looking for
- It's addicting. It's addictive. Which one is correct?
- how is my foreign accent?🙏🏼🎁💰🎉😁🎉💰🎁🙏🏼
- What does the highlighted part mean in this context?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Milan is in North of Italy. ( is this sentence correct?)
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?