Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Could you tell me if these sentences sound natural? (It's about work as a farmer, just in case) ...
- The tire is deflating. The air is leaking from the tire. Are both correct and natural?
- Is it natural to say "How long would you like to stay there?" in the sense "How long are you thin...
- I would appreciate if anyone could correct the following sentence. Charlie and Buddy went for a ...
- *is he been going to the restroom frequently? *he's been going to the restroom frequently. (doe...
- 1.he said that he will play soccer 2.he said that he would play soccer My friend says that the ...
- what does AD and BC stand for?
- *what kind of car he has. *is your dad's car fixed. *is your dad's car tuned. (does this sound...
- "we aren't go to school on sundays" Is this sentence correct?
- What is the difference between "No" and "Nah"? Is the "Nah" impolite?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?