Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- I will isuue you a check of $1000 and you can cash the *check at the bank. Any mistakes?
- Lettuce can be eaten raw. <raw> serves ad the subjective complement in the sentence. Right?
- A recent media report that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un defined K-pop as a "vicious cancer" is...
- Is this sentence correct "My dad cooked pasta for me but I forgot to take "
- As a research assistant, his job is to prepare food for primates, feed and <water> them. <water>...
- Different kinds of chocolates are sold in these display cases. Which ones do you want to buy? Do...
- Since the animals have to be taken care of every day and students assistantships are limited to 1...
- My research assistant is mostly in charge of maintaining the laboratory animals. <mostly> = mai...
- "Adulting is hard and painful. I jusy want to be a cat, all i have to is meow-ing." is this cor...
- Can you check and correct my English? Worked as a salesperson at the cellphone shop Sold the ce...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?