Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What's the plural form of anime?
- It's difficult for me to distinguish between plural and singular depending on each word. does thi...
- Which is natural, plural determinative + plural or singular determinative + plural? e.g. 1. emp...
- Why different?
- Can i say : “Okayy fair enough” ? Or it’s an unnatural combination ?
- What does ''you rock'' mean? https://youtu.be/DgCkhcs4bwE
- What does ''I screwed up'' mean? https://youtu.be/DgCkhcs4bwE?t=117
- Which one is right? Which one is more natural? Is it ok to use the first one? Would you mind if ...
- Is being too polite online rude?
- Please tell me the difference between "supposed to" and "should".
- Does this sentence sound natural? Is it right? What does it mean? The country is everyone's who...
- Wich one is correct? 😊 1) "Tired of all those dull and ALIKE-LOOKING websites? or 2) Tired of al...
- The pronunciation in this video seems to be American, I think. However, it isn't British. But I...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?