Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does it need "it" about following sentence? The first quality that I feel "is" important is a se...
- To be fired To get the sack To be made redundant To be laid off Could anybody helped me with th...
- '' I did my university there'' https://youtu.be/cWy0b2txvVo?t=190 I would say ''I studied at my...
- “ To do shiftwork” or “To work shifts” What does it mean? Any example please?
- Try to amuse them. Does this sound natural?
- Could a joke sound a little bit mean and/or harsh?
- Past 6pm or Passed 6pm ?
- If I say "I cant play clash of clans tonight" does it mean I wont play? or can I still say "I can...
- Any recommendation app to practice English speaking, please.
- Do Americans use “years old”? Like - how old are you? - I’m 20 years old. Is it old-fashioned or...