Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between fix and repair ?
- What is the difference between fix a coffee and make a coffee ?
- What do "do me a solid" and "get me a fix on it" mean?
- - Coffee? - Sure. There is a Starbucks nearby. - Hm. No. Sometimes you need to wait in line. We...
- "As I get older, I'm becoming less caring how the others see me" Does is sound natural?
- "I can usually relax on Saturday night after teaching at the school, but this coming Saturday nig...
- Hello. Once i was talking with a native. He said something like " Why you not got the book? " It ...
- You might think it's better. But I don't like it when it's too sweet. Is this expression natural?
- Is it okay to say like this: ? I find it's interesting to read your books. I consider it's inte...
- It's apricots and .. What do you call the other fruit?
- Hello there. What do people in the recording of "skip to my lou" Say during the timing- 0:15 to 0...
- What does it mean “anything past that is a no no from my therapist” my friend and I are catching ...
- What do you say if you think the food is delicious? "good" "yummy" …There are various phrases！ ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?