Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Is "apprehensive" a common word in casual speech?
- “I’m proud of myself “ I want to know the sentence’s nuance clearly. Because in Japan if people s...
- Where does the idiom “kick the bucket” come from?
- So me and my friend began college together and will be attending new school this fall after a gap...
- Does this sound natural I'm interested in philosophy, ethology, and religion.
- Is it correct to say “I do prefer that” in case I want to emphasize?
- Not by any means will I go along with that decision. Why is in there ‘will I’ instead of ‘I will’?
- there's a door don't slide it just lift it (does this sound natural?)
- The film will exactly become popular. Does it sound natural? Which word could replace ‘’exactly’...
- What is she saying at 1:24 ～ ? "The company says XXXXXXXX not to allow to sale citing anti virus...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?