Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between quote and citation and excerpt ?
- What does this quote mean?
- I saw the quote "Woman was God's second mistake." What the God's first mistake is then?
- Does it sound natural if I say “He made a face at me”?
- We are on the state of emergency. This is correct English?
- I wonder if he is from the US. https://youtu.be/VfGW0Qiy2I0
- What is this curly thing called on a pumpkin vine?
- Let's take the elevator up to second floor. Let's take the elevator down to the ground floor. Ar...
- Hello, I would like to improve my English vocabulary. As native speakers, do you got any suggesti...
- Are native English speakers considerate of English beginners when they talk to them? I mean, Are...
- Is this sentence right? I've been there a lot of years ago.
- I threw the towel to playing the guitar. It is collecting dust. But I never give up on studying E...
- Please correct my diary below. This is the first diary that I wrote. I started it because I wa...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?