Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- It's noisy with the dripping sound from the forcet in the bathroom. Does this sound natural?
- I think you're too noisy. Does this sound natural?
- "It was noisy in the restaurant yesterday." "That restaurant was noisy yesterday." Are these...
- Are used and new car sales connected?
- Does 'A is less expensive than B' mean 'A is cheaper than B'?
- Sentence 1: We've had no news of them since they left for Australia. Sentence 2: I've not heard ...
- Do you use "unable to" instead of "not able to" in casual conversation?
- What's something that you find yourself pushing back on? What does PUSH BACK ON mean?
- What does My jam mean in Japanese? It’s not jam that spreads on toast.
- I’m used to live in Japan. Or I’m used to living in Japan.
- What is he saying?
- 'Paths are made by walking.' 에서 왜 be동사 'are'이 들어가나요?
- 1. how much long is it to the top? 2. how much long until is it to the top? 3. how much long is...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?