Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- what does “thanks for sticking with me through everything” meaning?
- Help! What goes here ; >~<?
- This expression is used in an American movie called Chicago PD. What is the meaning of OVER in t...
- -- If you have any questions call me anytime. -- I'll, thank you. Could you please write a na...
- "She gathered her mum in the arms."Does it sounds natural?
- Is the following usage of "Mr." by B correct? I can't see why B needed to use the word in this si...
- “I’m proud of myself “ I want to know the sentence’s nuance clearly. Because in Japan if people s...
- Is it correct to say “I do prefer that” in case I want to emphasize?
- Not by any means will I go along with that decision. Why is in there ‘will I’ instead of ‘I will’?
- there's a door don't slide it just lift it (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?