Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- I fell vs I fell over
- Can i say 'Although such a number of books and magazines are published, the time spend reading th...
- The question is about articles in the context. The context is there are 2 cities. My friend and ...
- Can i say 'Modeen Children have expectations from their parents and roam the course decided by th...
- I tripped. I tripped over. I fell. I fell over. Are these correct?
- SOS! HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- What does 'every' in 'every intention' mean?
- *snap the buttons. *unsnap the buttons. (does this sound natural?)
- Can i say 'the whole was full of students' instead of 'The hall was filled with students.'?
- My kid sometimes give me message cards like kindness and gratitude to me. As always he gave me it...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?