[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hydrangeas somewhere. does this sound natural?
- Hydrangeas in Koshigaya where I live will be in the best season soon. I took a photo of a train w...
- What is the difference between Hydrangeas wither in a short time. and Hydrangeas wither soon. ?
- What does yank off mean? What's the examples for that? Is it common and is there other word?
- Would you mind if I sit here? Would you mind if I sat here? Which one?
- does this soundnatural? It's the only way to legally go into the headquarter.
- what does “ thats on the hood ” mean in the lyrics, thank you
- does this sound natural? Guess what I've been doing after I got back to osaka? I've been reading...
- We can use STRAY rather to say LOST or MISS? Provide some examples please.
- University fees include the costs of tuition, housing, food, textbooks, etc. Right?
- How do you use ‘s ? I think that we use ‘s when someone has something. But in the textbook for TO...
- The teacher cannot tolerate eating on the class. (Q1) Is this mean the teacher want to eat? ...
- I would like to ask someone who lives in the United States. How serious is Asian hate around yo...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Is it correct to say: "How much homework" or "how many homeworks" ???
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- “Would you like some ice cream” or “Would you like an ice cream” is right ?
- You're very quickly...or You're very quick ?