Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- 1. She can be really persuasive 2. She really can be persuasive Are both sentences 1 and 2 abov...
- If you are a native English speaker who is good at English grammar and knows its grammar terms ve...
- The girl spoke so quickly that I can’t figure out what she said. “I mean I know we’re .... see e...
- Is this expression natural? I live in Tokyo in Japan.
- Is this correct “you’re slacking as shit”
- He looks like bigger than his age OR he looks like older than his age ? Which on is correct ?
- Can anyone check my answers ? And help me improving it if anyone is wrong ?
- Could anyone tell me how many years children go to kindergarten in your country?
- Hello America Do you use these idioms? have the midas touch nest egg sitting on a gold mine
- How do you [native english speaker] call this?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?