Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between It is important for "your" health... and It is important for "our"...
- What is the difference between health tourism and healthy tourism and well-being tourism ?
- It's not good for your health if you keep thinking only about studying English while taking a mea...
- is the expression "cat's pajamas " used ?
- IN the States do you usually use "... as heck " as a slang expression for "extremely "?
- It doesn't apply to every situations Can I say: It doesn't go for every situations instead ???
- Please solve question2 1-5😫
- what is more natural? my hair is getting longer or my hair is growing please help me i don't k ...
- I didnt hit chocolate off at first, but the other days I've grown on it. Does that make sense?
- Is there any common words that you can use instead of ‘by random chance’
- 1. Where can I do this game? 2. Where can I play this game? Are both sentences 1 and 2 abov...
- Can we say this book is most interesting instead of this book is the most interesting.
- What is the man saying?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- What does "you are my rock" mean? Also is there any other expression equivalent to this? Feel fre...
- Look at these sentences: Which one is correct? 1)Did you have any problem "to find our house? 2)D...