Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Did he pronounce the word ''grocery correctly? https://youtu.be/lh1PDbpqzz4?t=325 Should it ...
- Do you use "worrisome" and "worrying" interchangeably? If not, what's the distinction you make wh...
- Which is more natural? I like tea better than coffee. I like tea more than coffee.
- Can I use “you know” for “As you know” in casual way in speaking? Or you view this just as a filler?
- Todays weather is bad. Somehow dark. Is this a expression natural?
- Why can't you digest? Why do you feel bloated? Are these expressions similar and natural?
- I'm mad. I'm mad with her. I'm angry. I'm angry at her. I'm pissed. I'm pissed at her. Are these...
- Maybe a little bit stupid question but what is a difference between playful teasing and insult wh...
- I need to sing a lullaby to put my baby to sleep. I need to sing my baby a lullaby to put my bab...
- He had been driving since 6am. past perfect continuous Is that a typo in the picture?