Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- There’s this one place that I love because this place is like my home. It’s Starbucks. Most custo...
- Are the following sentences grammatically correct? I dont like him. He is repulsive starting w...
- Can I say "outside balcony"? Does it make any sense? Does it mean there is an inside balcony too
- Does it sound natural? Windows 11 hasn't yet come out, but as far as I can tell from what's wr...
- I am nealy time to go to bed. I am almost time to go to bed. It's about time to go to bed. It's a...
- "at this point don't ever fucking question me if one day all of you couldn't reach to me. Don't ...
- When you’re said “Bless you”,what would you reply for this in daily conversation
- Sentence 1: We've had no news of them since they left for Australia. Sentence 2: I've not heard ...
- What does My jam mean in Japanese? It’s not jam that spreads on toast.
- I’m used to live in Japan. Or I’m used to living in Japan.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?