Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I cleaned my room. × I cleaned up my room. →why is "up" not necessary ?
- He came into the room smiling. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between "So, you're going TO her room?" and "IN her room?" and "INSIDE her...
- Leonard: Who's running the red Corvette? Howard: That would be me. What's the difference if ...
- I was wondering if i could call with you on the phone Is this sentence correct? Thank you
- You may wanna put on slacks. What does "may" here mean?
- is the context correct? the main product = singular / home appliances = plural 「The main product...
- What does "one" in this line means?
- What is he saying?
- 1. how much long is it to the top? 2. how much long until is it to the top? 3. how much long is...
- Stroller is called “baby car” in Japanese. Is this natural grammatically?
- If you lost your wallet 3 days ago, and still can't find it, would you say "I've lost my wallet f...
- 1. She can be really persuasive 2. She really can be persuasive Are both sentences 1 and 2 abov...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?