Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- What did these daddies say in the video?
- I don't use Instagram I haven't Instagram which option is correct?
- French fries is countable or non countable noun?
- I wonder what do I say ◯◯ in English… ( 「◯◯って英語でなんで言うんだろう…🤔」 ) は自然な表現ですか？ ひとりごとを言う時に使いたいです。
- Hello. Please tell me what does the highlighted remark mean please?
- Hey there. Could anybody tell me the literal meaning of "snappy" In "make it snappy"?
- I'm watching video that you sent me is this sentence natural
- 【HELP】 what makes American parents show their love for their children directly？
- I guess so many korean people become attentive to their skin cares. is that natural? if not, cou...
- How to make the sentence less wordy？ All in all, Chinese fathers tend to express their love for ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- A lot of trains ...... late today due to the heavy storms. (A) are run (B) run (C) are...
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- 😄 Quiz 30 cows 🐮in a field xxx chickens 🐔 I record my voice. do you know the answer? ....