Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? 洗面所のシンクの栓(せん) the black cap for the sink in a powder room.
- Please show me example sentences with "to cap it all".
- "to cap it all" does this sound natural?
- What does 'blow(ing) a red light' mean?
- What does past the window... what does mean of past here... please explain.thank you mean?
- What does What did he say right in the 🙂 0:05 > https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ mean?
- What does Please explain this sentence. Secondly, it presented itself in deliberately (but misle...
- What does geezuhs mean?
- What does A glance out the viewport mean?
- What does "Give me the leg, please." mean?
- What does Hit up my plug mean?
- What does "squeamish about something" mean?
- What does legit mean?