Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- roots like juice goes up the straw. roots the way juice going up the straw. Which is correct?
- In this book we will learn about a seed growing into a pumpkin plant and growing many pumpkins. ...
- Mọi người cho mình hỏi ở đây người ta bảo dùng thì hiện tại hoàn thành mà đặt câu lại là have bee...
- which one is correct? i went to france last year for the first time 1. before that i’ve never b...
- Let's go up/down to the second floor. Is this correct if used with elevator?
- Let's take the elevator up to second floor. Let's take the elevator down to the ground floor. Ar...
- Hello, I would like to improve my English vocabulary. As native speakers, do you got any suggesti...
- Are native English speakers considerate of English beginners when they talk to them? I mean, Are...
- Is this sentence right? I've been there a lot of years ago.
- I threw the towel to playing the guitar. It is collecting dust. But I never give up on studying E...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?