Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why do English speakers say "I watched TV yesterday.", but "I saw a movie yesterday.". Is "I ...
- how do native speakers learn the vocabulary..？do you need to recite them or just know the meaning...
- I don't understand why non-native speakers sometimes try to correct other people's entries. I wou...
- What does "do athletics" mean? Does it mean all kinds of sports? Or just some sports of running, ...
- What are the best mobile apps for budgeting and spending?
- Thank you for teaching me English! この表現は自然ですか？
- Does this sound natural?? --------------------------------- Karl Gustav Jung was born in Switze...
- I said I was sincere or I sad I am sincere ?
- The boat is heading for the ocean. The boat is headed for the ocean. Are both correct? What's ...
- Middle shool English test in korea. About no.16 I think the correct answer should be 1 or 2 But...
- At a news conference, a journalist says: 1. I’m from CNN 2. I’m with CNN What’s the difference?
- What a pity/shame <that> she can’t come. <that> can’t be omitted, right?
- What we need is to have a good rest. VS What we need is a good rest.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?