Question
13 May

• Turkish
  • Portuguese (Brazil)

Does this sound natural?

By any chance, could you pay close attention to what I am about to tell you about?

First virus is a malicious software. It damages progams or files, therefore, that is usually called a virus! It streals your username and password and your special datas. Also it slows the sistem down, and hands the computer to someone else's control. There are different types of named viruses like; Adware, Worms, Trojans, Spyware.

Second tpye of virus are trojans can hide themselves easily in programs, and it damages data. Craftsmanship of this virus is those all.

Third tpye of virus are worms. They can increase themselves by copying. They are mostly spread themselves by e-malis when reach someone's e-mali, they multiply themselves and send a copy to anyone! If you come across with any of those viruses, before going elsewhere, give me a call.

Note: I didn't make the advertisement as a last part, this time, I just told the truthy. If it's really important your data, the expert you bring your computer might not recover them, for this reason, I'm telling you to call me before going to others!

Answers

• Filipino

• Filipino

• Filipino

• Turkish