[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Are these sentences correct? •I need to decide whether to buy a house or rent a flat. •I need ...
- A. It was such a lovely day that he went out. B. It was so lovely a day that he went out. 1. Do ...
- He blushed out when I told him he’s not good enough Does this sound natural? Please provide y...
- what does "to get away from it all" mean? Give me some examples, please
- Sentence 1: I heard a truly terrible piece of news about his death. Sentence 2: I heard the sad ...
- When you’re said “Bless you”,what would you reply for this in daily conversation
- What does My jam mean in Japanese? It’s not jam that spreads on toast.
- I’m used to live in Japan. Or I’m used to living in Japan.
- What is he saying?
- 'Paths are made by walking.' 에서 왜 be동사 'are'이 들어가나요?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?