Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? ole
- There's not much to tell. Same ole, same ole. Does this sound natural?
- What does ole (or when do you use it) mean?
- What does culprit mean?
- What does i can´t be up mean?
- What does We are on for tomorrow mean?
- What does rat & ratting (as a verb) mean?
- What does Not by a long shot mean?
- What does chaste mean?
- What does To have a "hunch" about something means that you think something COULD be possible or i...
- What does Not the way I play Guitar Hero. mean?
- What does wishy-washy mean?
- What does Make a lesson mean?