Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? ole
- There's not much to tell. Same ole, same ole. does this sound natural?
- What does ole (or when do you use it) mean?
- What does Guys like me have had their asses hung in a sling with the airlines. mean?
- What does Take part mean?
- What does I owned it mean?
- What does spawning mean?
- What does something “looms” between us. mean?
- What does engage someone with mean?
- What does Call in with questions. mean?
- What does simp mean?
- What does on that note mean?
- What does ~she undoes one button on Phoebe’s dress~ ~she goes for another one~ Phoebe: don’t give...