Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- He obeys my commands. Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? who obeys
- What does “Nature no more obeys the territorial divisions of scientific academic disciplines than...
- Which words should be filled in? I’ll definitely (m ) a (t ) out there to come and see you!
- Does it sound okay if I say I don't like to hold a grudge against each other.
- I hope to pass TEM-4. = I hope I can pass TEM-4.
- "Wash your hands when you get home from outside." Hello! Do you think the sentence above sound...
- Are there any differences among the words “afire”, “ablaze”, and “aflame”? They look exactly the ...
- a missing World War II soldier = a soldier who was missing during the Second World War Right？
- If someone said "Please sit here" with bad pronunciation and it sounded ”Please shit here”, how w...
- "Ash, 28 has a beautiful voice and is such a nice person." i want to know why use has? why not...
- Did you get the jab? (as the shot/vaccine) Do American people say this?
- Which is better, "I'm surrounded with darkness" or "I'm surrounded by darkness."? Thank you!
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?