Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "For those keeping score, "mean? For those keeping score, the one useful one is Esun...
- What does "what a score" mean?
- I gave him an outstanding score finally. Does this sound natural?
- Which words should be filled in? I’ll definitely (m ) a (t ) out there to come and see you!
- "You're clenching your fist. What's in it? " "Nothing." "I don't think so. What's in your fist?...
- Does it sound okay if I say I don't like to hold a grudge against each other.
- I hope to pass TEM-4. = I hope I can pass TEM-4.
- "Wash your hands when you get home from outside." Hello! Do you think the sentence above sound...
- a missing World War II soldier = a soldier who was missing during the Second World War Right？
- If someone said "Please sit here" with bad pronunciation and it sounded ”Please shit here”, how w...
- "Ash, 28 has a beautiful voice and is such a nice person." i want to know why use has? why not...
- Did you get the jab? (as the shot/vaccine) Do American people say this?
- Which is better, "I'm surrounded with darkness" or "I'm surrounded by darkness."? Thank you!
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?