Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- "how much long is it until the top" is this sentence correct??
- Which one do you think is better? The exam results will be announced soon. I'm really on pins an...
- Difference between “hit somebody on the head” and “whack somebody on the head”? When do you use ...
- Is this thing called “outfit”？ If not, what‘s this thing called
- reminisce Is the stress on the first or third syllable? Or is it interchangeable?
- What is he saying?
- 1. how much long is it to the top? 2. how much long until is it to the top? 3. how much long is...
- Stroller is called “baby car” in Japanese. Is this natural grammatically?
- If you lost your wallet 3 days ago, and still can't find it, would you say "I've lost my wallet f...
- 1. She can be really persuasive 2. She really can be persuasive Are both sentences 1 and 2 abov...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?