Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- He carved the big pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern. He carved a spooky face in the big pumpkin. Ar...
- my friend’s english name is Witty, is Witty a funny name for you guys?
- I started studying English conversation because I wanted to travel abroad, but it's hard to impro...
- what's up same How are you ？
- The shop only sells fresh local produce. ≠ Fresh local produce is only sold in the shop. Right？
- Middle shool English test in korea. About no.16 I think the correct answer should be 1 or 2 But...
- At a news conference, a journalist says: 1. I’m from CNN 2. I’m with CNN What’s the difference?
- What a pity/shame <that> she can’t come. <that> can’t be omitted, right?
- What we need is to have a good rest. VS What we need is a good rest.
- All work and no play <makes> Jack a dull boy. Why should we use <makes> instead of make？
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?