Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "at this point don't ever fucking question me if one day all of you couldn't reach to me. Don't ...
- Does these sound natural? -I ate toast and potato postage soup for breakfast. -I bought nailpoli...
- I have to push back on that. What does PUSH BACK ON mean?
- Are these sentences correct? •I need to decide whether to buy a house or rent a flat. •I need ...
- A. It was such a lovely day that he went out. B. It was so lovely a day that he went out. 1. Do ...
- When you’re said “Bless you”,what would you reply for this in daily conversation
- Sentence 1: We've had no news of them since they left for Australia. Sentence 2: I've not heard ...
- What does My jam mean in Japanese? It’s not jam that spreads on toast.
- I’m used to live in Japan. Or I’m used to living in Japan.
- What is he saying?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?