Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which My BlackBerry 9810 has not only a larger screen but also a keyboard. sounds the most natural?
- My English teacher said ''Jpanese people often say 'You're so kind.', but KIND has a deeper meani...
- Which My fantasy is to get rich. sounds the most natural?
- Is my answer correct?
- Please correct this sentence and make it more natural. Many people can afford to use it for be...
- What is she saying? In 1:09 to 1:25 I don't understand https://youtu.be/k2qgadSvNyU?t=68
- How to pronounce this? finances f ai nences or f i nences ?
- keep the attitude. what does it mean
- Does it sound natural? If you deleted Word documents from your computer accidentally, neither ...
- Hi there! If I want to say “I don’t like”. There is the way. “This is not my cup of tea”. Can I u...
- How do you use the phrase "carve out something" on a daily basis? (context down below)
- is correct or formal to say "don't freak out" in daily english conversation?
- Someone help me 😭 my assignment due today I prefer to donate to needy people by spending time w...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?