Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- My daddy told me if the dream is big enough, the facts don’t count. <count> = matter Right?
- fantastic in spain?
- Without a moment of hesitation, she said that she wanted to go to college. = She said without a m...
- American English is so hard.
- If you wanna be a great basketball player, practice dribbling, passing, and shooting as much as p...
- “My house seems small beside his.” — How do you interpret “beside” in this sentence? A: He lives...
- What the difference between “It’s not” and “It isn’t”? Also which is more common? I guess “It’s...
- Which is correct? Lucky to have you. Lucky is to have you.
- Different kinds of chocolates are sold in these display cases. Which ones do you want to buy? Do...
- Since the animals have to be taken care of every day and students assistantships are limited to 1...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?