Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- wich one sounds more natural?
- I usually go shopping at supermarket on Saturday. But it was rainy today so I spent time at home ...
- Does "you are doing make me disapointed" sound naturally?
- Does "So i did understand it correctly" sound naturally?
- does this sound natural? Did you travel by airplane before?
- テレビを見ながら、コマーシャルの時教科書を読んでいました」を英語でいうと I was watching TV while reading textbook in TV commercia...
- are they interchangeable? making compromises = being cooperative?
- is there any other word for "Idiot or Fool" ? I need something that is not to harsh. (for a nice ...
- One of the benefits when you work in group is regaining your ego. Does that make sense?
- Please tell me which is correct sentence? 1) Having been built in the 17th century, the house i...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?