Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- This price doesn't include the tax. Does this sound natural?
- How much is the normal/standard price for rent a house per month in Canada? It's a house for a c...
- As the price of changing, Nokia loses. Does this sound natural?
- <At a restaurant> Could you take these plates away? Is it correct? Thank you.
- Are these sentences correct? •I need to decide whether to buy a house or rent a flat. •I need t...
- ¿Podrían ayudarme a ordenar esta oración? • after / do / Does / he / school / homework / his / ?
- Hello. Could someone tell if this sounds natural- "I'm not finding anything. "?
- I have a fear of germs and dictionary says it's called germaphobe. but do you use it in a daily c...
- Does this sound natural? I was so naive to be scared of this.
- I am confused about "crush". I look this up in different dictionaries and all of them give diffe...
- 1. I asked her out. 2. I asked her out on a date. 3. I asked her on a date. 4. I asked her for a ...
- Is it ok to put "only" on all thoses places in the sentences? 1) I only want to go with you. 2) ...
- I didnt’ know that ! Idk=I don't know thx=thanks Could you tell me other examples.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?