Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- Is this a natural expression? I asked my father to buy the latest bag because he was ina good te...
- is the word 'work' contable or uncontable noun?
- What's the difference between “on the level”and “in the level”？
- What is he saying?
- can someone help me?
- What is the difference between "No" and "Nah"? Is the "Nah" impolite?
- Which one is correct? She gave me some sort of a candy She gave me some sort of candy She gave me...
- What the hell are you waiting for? （お前は何を待っているんだ） この"hell"はどういう意味ですか？
- Can I say "Incoming!" to someone receiving what I throw?
- "Look. The TV is snowing again. I wonder why it gets static like that very often. I guess it's ti...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?