Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between end and finish ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 結局雑穀米は続かなかった。をI ended upを使って言いたい時
- It's the end of the month and my wife gave me some allowance for the next month. I'm happy. It's ...
- Can you please list some adjectives to describe a student who has a good performance at school? F...
- Forget-me-not Not-forget-me Which is more natural? And why?
- "at this point don't ever fucking question me if one day all of you couldn't reach to me. Don't ...
- Does these sound natural? -I ate toast and potato postage soup for breakfast. -I bought nailpoli...
- I have to push back on that. What does PUSH BACK ON mean?
- When you’re said “Bless you”,what would you reply for this in daily conversation
- Sentence 1: We've had no news of them since they left for Australia. Sentence 2: I've not heard ...
- What does My jam mean in Japanese? It’s not jam that spreads on toast.
- I’m used to live in Japan. Or I’m used to living in Japan.
- What is he saying?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?