Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? Does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- Dinner is ready. Come and get it. What does "come and get it" mean?
- you should have one to see if you like it. ↑ What does ”to see” mean ?
- Do you still studying Spanish? o are you still studying spanish? son correctas? cual sonaria mejor?
- meet A for coffee ↑ will someone who say this probably (must) drink coffee ?
- He must be sick, for he has a fever. Does this sentence above sound natural?
- What are some ways to improve English listening and speaking levels? except studying abroad
- What’s going on? You’re acting strangely. What’s going on? You’re acting weird. Are these exp...
- Are they correct or not? And why? 1. As far as I know he doesn't have any friend. 2.As far as I...
- English class starting from Monday or on Monday at 10:00 am. which is correct here "from Monday" ...
- Please tell me the meaning of the sentence in the yellow box. And can I use the words in this sen...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- I'm sorry to say that I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone. ...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...