Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- There are some weeds growing in our field. Our field has grown some weeds. Do they mean the same?
- How can I correct this sentence? "This is the office where my mom works in"
- Please correct my journal 🍮🍮🍮 I wanted to eat my pudding, but it wasn't in the frige. There w...
- I have got to get some work done on my car. I have to get some work done on my car. Do they so...
- Where are you headed to? Where are you heading to? Do they sound natural? Thanks
- Traveling far is worthy as reading 10000 books. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- I can’t figure out the difference in meaning and nuance between “in heat “and “with heat “. He...
- okay guys , i am new there and i wanna know how to use it , because i really love English and wa...
- I need your help! I want to combine these two ideas. 1. What is your favorite song? 2. My f...
- Which of the following expressions are correct ? I am a dark skin Man. I have dark skin. I am a ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How should I write? "21st of June" or "21th of June"