Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- He was often be yelled unreasonably, so I had sympathized with him. Does this sound natural?
- One of my coworkers who joined us 6 months ago is leaving the office at the end of this month. D...
- After I watch the movie, I’ll let you know how the movie was I’ll let you know whether I liked ...
- what is the difference between temperature and degree? is it a correct expression to say "the d...
- hi, is the next text correct? I have a special doubt about the word "where" Thanks in advance!
- When someone asked me How's it going? I can answer 'last year'?
- When you pronounce 2013, which would you say more frequently, twenty-thirteen or two thousand thi...
- Things are quite different in the United States. How to reword the sentence?
- Is [obeyer] an English word?
- Students that did not take the test on Monday will a have chance to retake it next Friday. ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How should I write? "21st of June" or "21th of June"