Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Which is correct? A: The news has just been given me. B: The news has just been given to me.
- What is the TERM of an action of someone who tries hard and pushes hard when they are about to b...
- You can only come back after 30 minutes of me leaving. Does it sound natural?
- Hello America Do you use these idioms? have the midas touch nest egg sitting on a gold mine
- How do you [native english speaker] call this?
- I heard that be popular among young woman. I go to shopping mall on the way home from school. ...
- nobody can't handle to do things like that. (does this sound natural?)
- As I was reading a novel I came across the sentence below. Palmer had been a highly placed exe...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?