Question
15 May

What does “They must have rolled up while the assailants were in the middle of trying to smash their way inside.” mean?

A: The actual clusterfuck happened actually before all this when three people showed up at my house and tried to force themselves inside by smashing a rock against the lock of my front door and side gate. 🙃
I'm holding up okay. I called the police and the situation was impossible for them to fuck up so those three people can't come back without risking going to jail.

B: Wild to imagine that the police did something in that scenario
like it was that blatant

A: Yeah, it really worked out beautifully.

A: They must have rolled up while the assailants were in the middle of trying to smash their way inside.
Also I was boymoding, and the owner of the property, and spoke better English than the attackers so I ironically had a lot of force in that situation.

B: all the checkboxes ticked off
only way your situation would be improved is if you have less melanin than they did

Answers