Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The temperature drops today. does this sound natural?
- I'm now driving, and it shows that the temperature outside is three degrees Celsius. does this so...
- How do you say this in English (US)? What temperature is it today?
- Hi! I want to translate this “Spanish phrase” (a little weird) . “Ella cambia más de novio que yo...
- Why is it okay to say 'I saw you won the swimming competition. '? I've learned we have to use bas...
- What does lit mean? crazy, wild, or cool?
- Does The misfortune of others taste like honey?
- Could anybody tell me is it natural: I've mailed to Dr.Viet asking for project Thank you so much!
- is "take a hike mike" a rude expression?
- wich one sounds more natural?
- テレビを見ながら、コマーシャルの時教科書を読んでいました」を英語でいうと I was watching TV while reading textbook in TV commercia...
- are they interchangeable? making compromises = being cooperative?
- is there any other word for "Idiot or Fool" ? I need something that is not to harsh. (for a nice ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?