Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What's the different between British accents and American or Australian ones ?
- How can I improve my oral English with British accent??????
- I like British accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( I just wanted to tell you..)
- I feel impressed to see how the single father showers his son with love. ———— Would you tell me...
- When people say "that is a supplemental lesson, does it mean it's fundamental and you must learn ...
- good night. and good morning to me. i’m going to school now (we have different timezone) does it...
- "That's a kind of animal" "That's a kind of an animal" are these 2 ones correct ? Sometimes I he...
- hi, could anyone tell me if I can leave out the verb "to be" in this reduced adverb clause ? aft...
- Hi there! If I want to say “I don’t like”. There is the way. “This is not my cup of tea”. Can I u...
- How do you use the phrase "carve out something" on a daily basis? (context down below)
- is correct or formal to say "don't freak out" in daily english conversation?
- Someone help me 😭 my assignment due today I prefer to donate to needy people by spending time w...
- Siz İngilizce konuşanlar normal bir şehir hayatında en fazla hangi cümle veya filleri kullanırsınız?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How should I write? "21st of June" or "21th of June"