- I'm not sure how many cans of beer I had today. I've been having hollow legs these days, so I nee...
- When you get rid of the empty cans of beer, can you rinse the inside of them. Or the garbage smel...
- Be sure to press up the empty cans before you throw them away. Does this sound natural?
- Can you please list some adjectives to describe a student who has a good performance at school? F...
- Forget-me-not Not-forget-me Which is more natural? And why?
- "at this point don't ever fucking question me if one day all of you couldn't reach to me. Don't ...
- Does these sound natural? -I ate toast and potato postage soup for breakfast. -I bought nailpoli...
- I have to push back on that. What does PUSH BACK ON mean?
- When you’re said “Bless you”,what would you reply for this in daily conversation
- Sentence 1: We've had no news of them since they left for Australia. Sentence 2: I've not heard ...
- What does My jam mean in Japanese? It’s not jam that spreads on toast.
- I’m used to live in Japan. Or I’m used to living in Japan.
- What is he saying?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?