Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between Can you get me something at the store? and Can you get me somethin...
- Please tell me something like this. TBH = to be honest ASAP = as soon as possible Thank yo...
- How do you know when to use "something" instead of "some thing" or other various word combination...
- Which one do you use more often, catch up to (something) or catch up in (something)?
- Hi there! Are there differences? Agree to/about/on/with
- Hey can someone correct me with this sentence. If my profile picture annoys you or annoyed you?
- Just thinking about that makes me tired. 文構造がわかりません。 何か省略されてますか？
- Does this sound natural? I wouldn’t recommend my city as a first visit
- *am I seating OR sitting in the same chair were the president sat? (does this sound natural?)
- Is the “out” necessary? If I take it out, does the sentence still have the same meaning?
- Which one is correct? Q. Being a professional gardener Q. About being a professional gardener
- Does "knucklehead" mean also something else than just "stupid person"?
- Hi! Is this expression ‘dog tired’ commonly used?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?